Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I did the unthinkable

Yesterday I did the unthinkable. I got a PS3 game. Don't take me wrong, I have nothing against the Playstation brand, I have a PS2 and I love playing PS1 and PS2 games.

Back in 06 I decided to go with the X360 because of the great experience I had with the original Xbox and also because of availability. Down the road I didn't decide on a PS3 mainly because most games were available on both platforms.

Well, reason I decided to get this particular PS3 game (2014 World Cup) was because I couldn't find it for X360.

Also, at this point in time (2014) there are a number of PS3 exclusives I'm interested in playing:

- Gran Turismo 5
- Gran Turismo 6
- Initial D
- Los juegos de Saint Seiya
- Playstation Battle Royale (o como se llame el clon del Smash Bros)
- Metal Gear Solid 4 (igual convendria conseguir la legacy collection)
- Ridge Racer 7
- Little big planet
- Twisted metal
- Motostorm

To name a few. Through history PS3 consoles don't seem to fail as much as the X360, so I'm not sure what model to get. PS2 backwards compatiblity is not an issue since I have a PS2. I guess as long as it is close to a 100 bucks it'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment