Thursday, November 13, 2014

Saturn Memories



Back then, in this part of the planet the Saturn pretty much went unnoticed (it was PSX and N64). It wasn't until the late 90's when I read about it (and got interested in the machine) and it wasn't until sometime in the early 00's when I got to experience some its games thanks to emulation.

Time went by and about 5 years ago I picked up a real Saturn and truly appreciated the system. Just like with the PCE, on the JP side of things, there are plenty of great games, but in my opinion the machine's specialty are Fighting and Shooters.

Some of my favorite games include Vampire Savior, Sega Rally, Daytona, Saturn Bomberman, Guardian Heroes, Sonic 3D (yes, seriously), Sonic R (yes, also that one), Thunder Force V, Radiant, Dracula X, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment